lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2007

*ReMemBeR Me*

I really can't remember those nights with you. Maybe I don't want to remember that slippery period of my life. It may just be -remotely- that I never lived those nights at your side. I can't remember those eyes of yours, embedded with danger and peacefullness, crafted out of mere reflections of the sun in others' eyes. Maybe I don't want to remember your rather vaporeous touch over my skin, your lips, trembling and dingy, over my body. It may just be justice for justice itself, just for the sake of it. I can't, I don't want to recall that peculiar sound escaping from your throath right after we left each other back for keeps. Maybe I just don't want to run across you on my way home. Maybe I do not want to see you ever again. It may be the beckoning silence who calls. It might be an unexpected pedestrian walking across the bridges built over your twilight lit eyebrows. Possibly it is just the littleness of my heart, the empty beats it expells. Lopsidedly I stand within the sight of your bespectacled lightning, within the reach of your furious grasp and the fiery gasps.Do remember my silky smiles, encouraging you to do what you would never do, remember my glossy eyelids batting unwillingly when they came one-on-one with yours. Do leave, leave me alone now you've got what you wanted -whatever it was- and let me go. Go where? Just go. Go with the wailing waves stirring the silinces of my guided selfishness, but make me not come back to where you inhabit, for therein lies my doomness, my endlessness.


I just can't remember you now. I just remember how great you looked without your shirt. I just can't think of you any higher than of a toy. A rather gloomy, gleaming, glassy fragile toyed figurine.

No hay comentarios: