viernes, 3 de agosto de 2007

*BlooR*

Read my mind. Unveil my thoughts. Discover the sorrow growing beneath and so will you realize how much I do love you. Swim across my grief as dark as twilight, as deep as deepness can go. Shudder with each of my in-breaths, twinkle with every calculum brought to a result. Borrow the night's starry robe and bring it over so you come across my path unnoticed for my sanity can't bear no more deceivment. Swiftly blow my skin away from you, away from your warmth. Clearly twitch as my heartbeats come clean telling you what was foretold once upon in my lifetime. Wear a smile everyday and remember mine, faded and blurred, misty and hidden for I can't smile anymore. Not since you left this juicy scratch across my forehead just to prove me, just to remind me every moment that I belong to you.

2 comentarios:

Lil'Drgnfly dijo...

Cute! and romantic...lol nice, and different from what I've read here. Congrats! Luv ya! Going to read the next one, cya in a few!

Ils_JT

ÁcidoSulfúrico dijo...

Hola!, qué tal?, soy Aline; claro que me acuerdo de ti. Muchas grcacias por el comentario que dejaste por ahí en mi historia, lo aprecio mucho.

Leí algo de lo que has publicado por aquí, y este en particular me pareció muy interesante. Me gustó mucho; me parece realmente bueno. Escribes de forma muy bella.

Nos estaremos viendo.
Suerte.
SaludoZ.